Far Cry 2
Patches & Updates
||Der zweite Patch für Far Cry 2, der im Wesentlichen Multiplayer- und Gameplay-Bugs behebt.
Hier geht es zum aktuellen Patch 1.03.
· Added triple-header support to the game.
· A widescreen option has been added and can be enabled in the display options menu.
· Fixed certain characters that weren't allowed during profile creation (- . _ ,)
· In ranked matches, players can now play more than one match on the same host.
· Fixed the direct join by IP functionality.
· Players can now filter the server list using different parameters (ping, PunkBuster, game mode, dedicated, server name, number of players, ranked/unranked).
· It is now possible to conduct a multiplayer match search from the map leader board.
· Added the minimum number of players in the host options.
· Added the player's death count in the scoreboard.
· The host can now set the respawn time in advanced options, for player matches only.
· The host can now set the starting rank of all players in the match, in advanced options, for player matches only.
· The ping system has been improved to display a more accurate result.
· It is now possible to add a clan name to the player’s name through the use_clan_tag console command.
· Added quickmatch to the map download screen.
· The VIP is shown on the scoreboard, for your team only.
· The scoreboard is now displayed by the highest XP points to the lowest.
· The IEDs are now destructible by shooting on them or throwing a grenade close to them.
· The distance from a wounded teammate is now displayed.
||Hinweis: "Ziel speichern unter" ist nicht möglich.